Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > error message on MCP CD KIT

error message on MCP CD KIT

Kabil

How do I resolve the error; 'objBigList.document Element' is null or not an
object.
I receive this error when I attempt to take the Exam

Emanuel Ceciu [MCT]

What exam?
tests from training kit?
I received the same error when trying to lunch the tests from winxp. from
win server 2003 works fine

--
Emanuel Ceciu
MCSE, MCT

"Kabil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How do I resolve the error; 'objBigList.document Element' is null or not
> an
> object.
> I receive this error when I attempt to take the Exam

kabil

exam 70-270 MCSA Installing, Configring, and Administering Microsoft Windows
XP Professional...Not on a server 2003
--
somebody

"Emanuel Ceciu [MCT]" wrote:

> What exam?
> tests from training kit?
> I received the same error when trying to lunch the tests from winxp. from
> win server 2003 works fine
>
> --
> Emanuel Ceciu
> MCSE, MCT
>

> "Kabil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > How do I resolve the error; 'objBigList.document Element' is null or not
> > an
> > object.
> > I receive this error when I attempt to take the Exam

Training Kit vs. Resource Kit: Server 2008 Blue Olive MCITP 1 01-20-2009 05:48 PM
MCP Welcome Kit =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?= Microsoft Certification 2 04-06-2005 05:21 PM
MCP Welcome Kit.. How long does it take Sam MCSE 33 01-19-2005 09:09 PM
mcp welcome kit ashok MCSE 5 06-21-2004 11:32 PM
I haven't received MCP welcome kit mail Peter MCSD 1 10-08-2003 07:20 PM

Advertisments