Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > I am MCDST

I am MCDST

Jeff C.

I passed 070-272 yesterday so that I am MCDST now. Cheers!!!

Davin Eastley

Good Work, Jeff!! Congratulations!! My name is Davin Eastley. I'm 13 years
old and am training for MCAD Certification. I love reading Amit Kalani's
books.Feel free to e-mail me at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed).

Regards,
Davin Eastley

"Jeff C." <Jeff (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I passed 070-272 yesterday so that I am MCDST now. Cheers!!!

Madeleine

you r 13?. I thing we must ban ALL CHILDREN younger then 18 to use this web
site.

"Davin Eastley" wrote:

> Good Work, Jeff!! Congratulations!! My name is Davin Eastley. I'm 13 years
> old and am training for MCAD Certification. I love reading Amit Kalani's
> books.Feel free to e-mail me at (E-Mail Removed).
>
> Regards,
> Davin Eastley
>
> "Jeff C." <Jeff (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I passed 070-272 yesterday so that I am MCDST now. Cheers!!!

Madeleine

Congratulation for become a MCDST. when i was doing my exam especially the
first one i was so nervous that i can't find word to describe it in here, but
my hardwork and also the "free second shot" promotion help me to complete my
exam.
good luck for your future exam.

"Jeff C." wrote:

> I passed 070-272 yesterday so that I am MCDST now. Cheers!!!

Davin Eastley

What rubbish? You can't ban... Also, I'm training for a cert and what is
wrong with that? Also, I hate braindumps...

Regards,
Davin Eastley

----------
www.davineastley.tk
Forums Home

"Madeleine" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> you r 13?. I thing we must ban ALL CHILDREN younger then 18 to use this
> web
> site.
>
> "Davin Eastley" wrote:
>
>> Good Work, Jeff!! Congratulations!! My name is Davin Eastley. I'm 13
>> years
>> old and am training for MCAD Certification. I love reading Amit Kalani's
>> books.Feel free to e-mail me at (E-Mail Removed).
>>
>> Regards,
>> Davin Eastley
>>
>> "Jeff C." <Jeff (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> >I passed 070-272 yesterday so that I am MCDST now. Cheers!!!

Madeleine

Good for you. the only thing is you don't sound like a 13 years old and i
wonder what's your real age.

"Davin Eastley" wrote:

> What rubbish? You can't ban... Also, I'm training for a cert and what is
> wrong with that? Also, I hate braindumps...
>
> Regards,
> Davin Eastley
>
> ----------
> www.davineastley.tk
> Forums Home
>

> "Madeleine" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > you r 13?. I thing we must ban ALL CHILDREN younger then 18 to use this
> > web
> > site.
> >
> > "Davin Eastley" wrote:
> >
> >> Good Work, Jeff!! Congratulations!! My name is Davin Eastley. I'm 13
> >> years
> >> old and am training for MCAD Certification. I love reading Amit Kalani's
> >> books.Feel free to e-mail me at (E-Mail Removed).
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >> Davin Eastley
> >>
> >> "Jeff C." <Jeff (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

T-Bone

"Davin Eastley" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> What rubbish? You can't ban... Also, I'm training for a cert and what is
> wrong with that? Also, I hate braindumps...

Congrats and don't worry about Maddy. She'll be fine once she gets her meds
balanced out.
--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Davin Eastley

That is true. It isn't a web site. It's a newsgroup.I'm not relying on only
a certification. I am going to be really building up my experience and start
playing round with Visual Studio .NET 2003 Enterprise Architect, Visual
Studio 2005, Windows Server 2003 and Windows 200 Advanced Server. My dad
owns each of these so I can read up on these and get some hands on but I
will mainly be focusing on Visual Studio as I am training to be a developer.
I am then going to concentrate on the other platforms for if I later
consider the MCSE certification. Thanks again for your message and support.

Regards,
Davin Eastley

www.davineastley.tk
Forums Home

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

MCDST JC Microsoft Certification 2 02-04-2004 09:52 AM
MCDST beta test (71-272) Waleed A. Nasser Mohamed Hussein Microsoft Certification 2 11-09-2003 03:48 PM
MCDST 71-272 Mohamed Fekry Abdel Ghaffar Microsoft Certification 1 11-09-2003 03:48 PM
MCDST Waleed A. Nasser Mohamed Hussein Microsoft Certification 5 11-07-2003 03:26 PM

Advertisments