Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > FAILED (070-272) 2x's AM I STUPID?!! Help me

FAILED (070-272) 2x's AM I STUPID?!! Help me

Rob Baumgartner

My whole IT desktop supportdepartement just graduated for its MCDST exams
in a testcenter in Amsterdam , Holland
In our experience the best thing do to is to take a course or read a
selfpaced course book , and most of all : get the test exams from Testking to
prepare yourself, because the stuff in the books is a bit different then the
real MS mcdst exams,.
If you practice the test exams very well , you'll probably will pass the
first time .

Good luck ,

Robert Baumgartner , MCDST

--
Robert

"J" wrote:

> I took the Instructor lead MCDST from New Horizons
> Computer Learning Center not too long ago. I studying
> the training kit from New Horizons on 070-272 like Hell..
> I already passed my A+, and passed 070-271 too.
>
> 1. I took 070-272 and failed.
> 2. Then I downloaded a prep-test from brain dumps
> Plus ordered MeasureUp's 070-272 Prep-CD. I took
> the test a second time and failed again. I was
> crushed!! Mind you with MeasureUp's Prep-CD I was
> confident with my scores in the 95+ range on every
> practice test.
> 3. Now I'm at it again. I bought MCDST 070-272
> Microsoft Self-Paced Training Kit by Walter Glenn.
> I'm taking my time and want to EARN my MCDST.
>
> If anyone has any positive advice at what the hell I'm
> doing wrong please let me know. If I fail this test a
> 3rd time I'm going to walk away from the IT field and
> my quest to become a MCDST.

T-Bone

"Rob Baumgartner" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> My whole IT desktop supportdepartement just graduated for its MCDST exams
> in a testcenter in Amsterdam , Holland
> In our experience the best thing do to is to take a course or read a
> selfpaced course book , and most of all : get the test exams from Testking

Wow, a whole department of cheating ashfsckers.
--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL