Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > trainings

trainings

simo82@abv.bg

Looking for trainings exams for the mcdst certification.
Exams 70-271 & 70-272

Who can help me with some trainingsmeterial

Thanks

Alfredo Ureña

certquest.net

Very close to the real exams i think
news:35ea01c55af2$06f76830$(E-Mail Removed)...