Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > MCDST Examens

MCDST Examens

robliem@home.nl

Looking for trainings exams for the mcdst certification.
Exams 70-271 & 70-272

Who can help me with some trainingsmeterial

Thanks

Tony

Hi,

Free online training is being offered at the moment for
MCDST on the Microsoft website.

Henry Gerloff

Try this:

http://www.measureup.com/site/mcdst-readiness.asp

It helps (me). But i did the exams in german...

Bye,

Henry

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

MCDST Examens robliem@home.nl MCDST 2 05-19-2005 06:13 PM
MCDST beta test (71-272) Waleed A. Nasser Mohamed Hussein Microsoft Certification 2 11-09-2003 03:48 PM
MCDST 71-272 Mohamed Fekry Abdel Ghaffar Microsoft Certification 1 11-09-2003 03:48 PM
MCDST Waleed A. Nasser Mohamed Hussein Microsoft Certification 5 11-07-2003 03:26 PM

Advertisments