Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > 1st time success & transcenders study stuff

1st time success & transcenders study stuff

rweaver

Hello,
I am curiuos about first time success with MS certs. Also i heard that
Transcenders provided the closet match to the actual test.
Is there an truth?
Thanks

Jarrette Smith

Transcenders, historically, very accurately mimic the testing questions on
the exams that they represent. Have used Transcenders for several exams and
the have always been right on. They are pricey, but they will definitely
help you pass the test.

"rweaver" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
> I am curiuos about first time success with MS certs. Also i heard that
> Transcenders provided the closet match to the actual test.
> Is there an truth?
> Thanks

Michael

Hello, I would use MeasureUP as Microsoft is also sending MeasureUP software
in the MS Press Training Kits. Even the get ready exams on the MS Site are
MeasureUP based

"rweaver" wrote:

> Hello,
> I am curiuos about first time success with MS certs. Also i heard that
> Transcenders provided the closet match to the actual test.
> Is there an truth?
> Thanks

Ty Williams

Transcenders are great, ive used them for any exam ive written i was able to
get it for....

thank you school!
--
MCP, MCDST, Network+, A+