Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Charter Club

Charter Club

Ricka182

Does anyone know how many MCDSTs have been certified? I am recently
certified myself, and want to know if I'm in the Charter Club? I checked
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/certified.asp and hasn't been updated
since February. Any idea???

The Rev [MCT]

When you went to the MCP site and requested your Welcome Kit did it say
Charter? If not then your past the 5000 mark

--
"The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

justafreak.com
..
"Ricka182" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone know how many MCDSTs have been certified? I am recently
> certified myself, and want to know if I'm in the Charter Club? I checked
> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/certified.asp and hasn't been
> updated
> since February. Any idea???

Shailesh

"Ricka182" wrote:

> Does anyone know how many MCDSTs have been certified? I am recently
> certified myself, and want to know if I'm in the Charter Club? I checked
> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/certified.asp and hasn't been updated
> since February. Any idea???

Yeah It Also Says The Page is Updated Every Month!

Jarrette Smith

I took and passed both tests during the last week of March. I received the
welcome kit and did not have Charter member status. I thought that I would,
considering that the previous 12 months there were 4000 certs, and then an
additional 1000 in 2 .

I was probably #5001