Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Newly MCDST certified

Newly MCDST certified

Jens Henrik - Denmark

Hi all of you (being/becoming) MCDST┤s!

I just want to tell the whole world, that i during last
monday/friday/yesterday got 3 MCP┤s and 1 MCDST
(898p/8328p/861p). I feels REALLY good to pass three
tests in three shots. BOY am i tired inside my head. This
week (friday) is going to be the big 70-290 (Server 2003)
day. I hope i will pass.

I would like to wish all of you a lot of good luck in
becoming MCDST certified! (Please excuse my poor english).

Regards,

Jens Henrik

Mario

Congratulations.
3 exams in 3 days, I wish I could do this too What materials did you use
ti prepare to 70-271?
Can you recommend anything.

"Jens Henrik - Denmark" wrote:

> Hi all of you (being/becoming) MCDST┬┤s!
>
> I just want to tell the whole world, that i during last
> monday/friday/yesterday got 3 MCP┬┤s and 1 MCDST
> (898p/8328p/861p). I feels REALLY good to pass three
> tests in three shots. BOY am i tired inside my head. This
> week (friday) is going to be the big 70-290 (Server 2003)
> day. I hope i will pass.
>
> I would like to wish all of you a lot of good luck in
> becoming MCDST certified! (Please excuse my poor english).
>
> Regards,
>
> Jens Henrik

Jens Henrik

Thanks Mario :=)
I read the three MOC books: 2272B/2261/2262.
I was sool lucky to borrow the Thomson course material
for all three courses. Then there was only one(three)
thing to do:
READ, READ and READ. The Thomson material comes with a
really good, difficult test app. and also with the Win.
XP/Office2003 apps.

The material can also be be found here:

http://www.course.com/

Search for MCDST and you will get four links.

Propably you will also be able to get the books from the
public library

Please forget all about the Transcender tests/Test King
cheat sheets. The are really good if one REALLY wants to
cheat. By using the Thomson you will get the real
skills/knowledge... :=) What a pity you┤re not living in
Denmark. You could have borrowed the books from me ;=)

I know a little tip: Just before entering the "black
hole" (test centre), read carefully through the "Cram
Sheets". These pages (two) can be quite good in clearing
your mind and thereby getting an overview.

Pleas mail me if you need further assistance.

Best luck and regards,

Jens Henrik

Compensation for MCDST certified greensky MCDST 6 01-16-2006 06:48 AM
Newly Certified Wolf MCDST 4 01-18-2005 07:48 PM
HOW MANY MCDST CERTIFIED IN THE WORLD? Alexander MCDST 1 05-07-2004 08:34 PM
First 5000 to be Certified MCDST? MCDST 2 02-06-2004 01:59 PM
WE NEED PEOPLE CERTIFIED ON MCDST LAURA GARDUĐO-VAZQUEZ MCDST 1 02-01-2004 03:15 AM

Advertisments