Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > IT Placement

IT Placement

is it better to go through an IT placement agency to get
certified or do it yourself?

Mark Bowles

I certified myself. I think if you are motivated enough, and can access the
learning resources you need, it is well woth the effort, not to mention the
cash savings. All of the resources I need(ed) can be found in the bookstore
or in groups like this. I have now earned MCSE/MCSA 2000 and upgraded to
MCSE/SA 2003 over the past 3 years. I am working on writing the MCDST just
for an extra resume pad, and it has all been self instructed. Go For It!

"(E-Mail Removed)" wrote:

> is it better to go through an IT placement agency to get
> certified or do it yourself?

VPN 3000 and PIX placement w/InternetRouter william Cisco 3 05-12-2005 05:40 PM
Default Cursor Placement Bob Firefox 2 02-25-2005 05:17 AM
firewall placement and choice of firewalls Joe Dewberry Cisco 0 12-09-2003 05:39 PM
Global Catalog Placement? hAeW MCSE 4 10-02-2003 08:03 AM
Relative placement constraints in VHDL for Virtex multipliers Jack Stone VHDL 1 07-25-2003 08:12 PM

Advertisments