Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Test King

Test King

Muhammad Siddiqui

I failed exam 70-271 yesterday by couple of questions
margin, I prepared myself for the exam from microsoft
press training kit and measureup practice exams, I will
not recommend anyone to get measureup they are not even
5% close to the actual exams. I took test at vue test
site and a gentleman at netxpert(vue site) recommend me
to use Test king, can anyone tell me that how are test
king practice exams. I will retake the test in about
couple of weeks.

Thank you.

Muhammad

Nocturnal

I highly doubt ANYONE from Pearsonvue would advise you to use Test King as
Test King is an actual brain dump of the questions meaning it's illegal and
can possibly get your test center into trouble if they find out they are
recommending you use a brain dump to pass this certification.
"Muhammad Siddiqui" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:00c101c532fd$6bbe8590$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I failed exam 70-271 yesterday by couple of questions
> margin, I prepared myself for the exam from microsoft
> press training kit and measureup practice exams, I will
> not recommend anyone to get measureup they are not even
> 5% close to the actual exams. I took test at vue test
> site and a gentleman at netxpert(vue site) recommend me
> to use Test king, can anyone tell me that how are test
> king practice exams. I will retake the test in about
> couple of weeks.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Muhammad

CyberGuyPR

MS Press kit is a very good resource. What I did was complementing it
with the Sybex book and the Exam Cram one. The Windows XP Resource kit
also is a good resource.

Do not waste your time with the dumps.

Muhammad Siddiqui

Why are you saying is illegal, I mean why its illegal if
you can please explain a little bit. Are those practice
exams such as measureup or trancenders or something else.

Please let me know, i will appreciate that

Thanks
Muhammad

wrote in message
>news:00c101c532fd$6bbe8590$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>I failed exam 70-271 yesterday by couple of questions
>> margin, I prepared myself for the exam from microsoft
>> press training kit and measureup practice exams, I will
>> not recommend anyone to get measureup they are not even
>> 5% close to the actual exams. I took test at vue test
>> site and a gentleman at netxpert(vue site) recommend me
>> to use Test king, can anyone tell me that how are test
>> king practice exams. I will retake the test in about
>> couple of weeks.
>>
>> Thank you.
>>
>> Muhammad
>>

>.

Muhammad Siddiqui

Please recomend me other sources such as books and good
practice exams.

Thanks
Muhammad

wrote in message
>news:00c101c532fd$6bbe8590$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>I failed exam 70-271 yesterday by couple of questions
>> margin, I prepared myself for the exam from microsoft
>> press training kit and measureup practice exams, I will
>> not recommend anyone to get measureup they are not even
>> 5% close to the actual exams. I took test at vue test
>> site and a gentleman at netxpert(vue site) recommend me
>> to use Test king, can anyone tell me that how are test
>> king practice exams. I will retake the test in about
>> couple of weeks.
>>
>> Thank you.
>>
>> Muhammad
>>

>.

John O

> Why are you saying is illegal, I mean why its illegal if
> you can please explain a little bit. Are those practice
> exams such as measureup or trancenders or something else.

The Test King questions have a reputation of being the EXACT SAME questions
used on the exams. While this sounds like a good thing, it is NOT a good
thing at all, for many reasons.

--They violate the EULA of the exam

--They may not have the questions, or especially the answers correct, which
leads you astray.

--It leads to people passing tests with no practical knowledge, which
destroys the credibility of the exams.

--Which leads to companies hiring certified people who cannot do the job.

--Which leads to companies NOT hiring certified people.

--Which kills the certification, and that's not good for any of us.

-John O

GCollier

I recently passed the exam, and the materials I used were the Measure UP CDs
and the Sybex book/CDs. The measure up cds I thought were way harder than
the exam, which I felt better prepared me. Did you read a book that covered
the material as well?

"Muhammad Siddiqui" wrote:

> I failed exam 70-271 yesterday by couple of questions
> margin, I prepared myself for the exam from microsoft
> press training kit and measureup practice exams, I will
> not recommend anyone to get measureup they are not even
> 5% close to the actual exams. I took test at vue test
> site and a gentleman at netxpert(vue site) recommend me
> to use Test king, can anyone tell me that how are test
> king practice exams. I will retake the test in about
> couple of weeks.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Muhammad

go to www.testking.com then microsoft then choose 70-271 u
can buy the last update of any new question , i did the
exam 2 times and fail and now i will buy the questions
from the test king
good luck