Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > How much hours a day do you put aside towards studying?

How much hours a day do you put aside towards studying?

Nocturnal

Myself, I haven't really done this, yet. I plan to at least put aside ONE
hour of just pure reading my books. You?

Jason

Reading is fine for theory, but the best way to "study" is to do it. If you
are studying helpdesk procedures and protocols that's one thing. Otherwise,
put the books down and get more hands on...your employer will appreciate
experience far more than the "paper cert" you are "working" toward.

Word on the street is that Microsoft is updating cert exams to make them
harder for those without the hands-on to pass anyway, because the value of
the cert process has been decreasing due to the growing trend towards paper
certifications.

/rant

"Nocturnal" <noctATsREMOVEupz.net> wrote in message
news:%23J7T$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Myself, I haven't really done this, yet. I plan to at least put aside ONE
> hour of just pure reading my books. You?

Rome

4 hours reading 4 hours hands on

"Jason" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Reading is fine for theory, but the best way to "study" is to do it. If
> you are studying helpdesk procedures and protocols that's one thing.
> Otherwise, put the books down and get more hands on...your employer will
> appreciate experience far more than the "paper cert" you are "working"
> toward.
>
> Word on the street is that Microsoft is updating cert exams to make them
> harder for those without the hands-on to pass anyway, because the value of
> the cert process has been decreasing due to the growing trend towards
> paper certifications.
>
> /rant
>
> "Nocturnal" <noctATsREMOVEupz.net> wrote in message
> news:%23J7T$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Myself, I haven't really done this, yet. I plan to at least put aside
>> ONE hour of just pure reading my books. You?

Recorded 2 hours, deleted 2 hours, no space left? Tony Tee DVD Video 5 07-25-2007 10:20 AM
Date::Manip hours elapsed not business hours elapsed rutherf Perl Misc 2 10-28-2006 08:05 AM
1700 series: S0 is up 2 hours, down 2 hours, up, down, arghgh! Ivan Cisco 11 10-14-2004 08:41 AM
Hi im going to make a "time counter" from hours to hours and a loggfile export system Rahmi Acar C++ 0 07-17-2003 08:28 PM

Advertisments