Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Exam Cram 2

Exam Cram 2

David

I thought I was doing great after reading the Microsoft
Self study guide and doing well on the measure up test I
got. Than I got the Exam Cram book and did horrible on
the test in the book. I did real well on the Measure up
test that came with the book though. I guess I'm asking
are the test in the book more similar to the exam
questions or are the Measure up questions?

Forrest Greenberg

I was able to successfully pass both tests by studying
from the Microsoft Self-Paced Training Kits. They include
a CD with roughly 400+ questions, about 130 Objective and
about 300 Review quesions. Most of what was on the test
was covered in the Objective section.

I took the test when I was scoring 95% to 100% on the
Objective tests, and was only getting about a 75% on the
Review.

I passed the 70-271 exam with an 850, and the 70-272 exam
with a 809.

Hope this helps.

Forrest Greenberg
MCDST MCP A+