Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > e-Learning

e-Learning

C_Guy

Hi everyone;

I am planning my Microsoft certification path and was curious if anyone has
taken an e-Learning course? I would like to use these courses to earn my
certifications because I believe they will be mroe efficient than simply
reading books.

Any opinions out there?

Thanks!

-C_Guy

Emanuel Ceciu [MCT]

Take the course, read 2 books, play a while with a small network and then go
for exam

--
Emanuel Ceciu
MCSE, MCT