Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Access this newsgroup with Outlook Express

Access this newsgroup with Outlook Express

Shishir

Hi all,

Could someone please guide me how do I access this
newsgroup with MS Outlook Express ?

Thanks,
Shishir

news.microsoft.com

The server info is news.microsoft.com or you can open a browser and type in
news://news.microsoft.com . Outlook Express will automatically ask you if
you would like to search and subscribe to newsgroups, say yes, search for
"mcdst" and subscribe.

"Shishir" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:670901c527ef$4a548fd0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all,
>
> Could someone please guide me how do I access this
> newsgroup with MS Outlook Express ?
>
> Thanks,
> Shishir

Shishir