Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > audience?

audience?

Who is the target audience for the MCDST certification?

Neil

did you hear <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:5d5a01c52410$8fdc18d0$(E-Mail Removed):

> Who is the target audience for the MCDST certification?

"The Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST) credential
proves that you have the skills to successfully support end users and to
successfully troubleshoot desktop environments running on the Microsoft
Windows operating system."

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/ex...1.asp#AUDIENCE

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/ex...2.asp#AUDIENCE

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- Is this yours? Your dog left it on my lawn...

The Rev \(MCT\)

And to think some people say we don't help!

--
"The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

justafreak.com
..