Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > can someone please help me with my problem

can someone please help me with my problem

James

ok i play a game called medal of honor and i play it online. Also sometimes
i freeze when i play and i press ctrl alt del and nothing happens but it did
once and i took a screenshot but none of the programs worked to save it. so i
had to unblog my comp and turn it on again. can anyone know why my computer
freezes. O and its only when i play medal of honor

Jupiter Jones [MVP]

James;
Make sure you have the latest drivers, particularly video.
If there are any patches for the game, get them from manufacturer.
Also see:

Otherwise you should post this question to a forum for the game or a
newsgroup specific to your operating system:
http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> ok i play a game called medal of honor and i play it online. Also
> sometimes
> i freeze when i play and i press ctrl alt del and nothing happens but it
> did
> once and i took a screenshot but none of the programs worked to save it.
> so i
> had to unblog my comp and turn it on again. can anyone know why my
> computer
> freezes. O and its only when i play medal of honor

Steve Wicker

Hi,

Have you checked the compatibility? Have you upgraded your OS? Did it work
fine before? Try changing the program it runs in or the display settings in
the properties dialog box of the application, compatibility tab. Also if
available in the input settings area, select 'turn off advanced text
services for this program' check box. This can interfere with earlier
software, especially games.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> ok i play a game called medal of honor and i play it online. Also
> sometimes
> i freeze when i play and i press ctrl alt del and nothing happens but it
> did
> once and i took a screenshot but none of the programs worked to save it.
> so i
> had to unblog my comp and turn it on again. can anyone know why my
> computer
> freezes. O and its only when i play medal of honor

The Man

you may need to check you DirectX drivers you are running
to ensure they are the latest. Also you might want to
check the graphics hardware acceleration on your machine.