Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > The difference between MCDST exams and 70-270

The difference between MCDST exams and 70-270

B_All

How different is 70-270 from combined 70-271 & 70-272? Will the studying and
passing Both the required MCDST exams prepare you for 270? Also how many
questions are on the 270 exam?
--
B_All

Dave

"B_All" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How different is 70-270 from combined 70-271 & 70-272? Will the studying
> and
> passing Both the required MCDST exams prepare you for 270? Also how many
> questions are on the 270 exam?
> --
> B_All

They're quite different. The angle of attack is different for a start.
While you either know the material or you don't, it's really down to your
knowledge of the subject and/or experience in the area. Sorry, there's no
short cuts.

Bobby

Hi B_All,

MCDST looks at things from the client PC prospective while 70-270 looks at
things from the network prospective. As long as you have experince
troubleshooting and using PC with WinXP and MSOffice, MCDST is within reach.
To get 70-270, you need to have the knowledge and experince in understanding
how WinXP behaves and responds within a network environment. No MCDST
materials are sufficient enough to prepare you for 70-270.

Hope this helps.

Bobby

"B_All" wrote:

> How different is 70-270 from combined 70-271 & 70-272? Will the studying and
> passing Both the required MCDST exams prepare you for 270? Also how many
> questions are on the 270 exam?
> --
> B_All

Wayne

everything you ask can be found by comparing the objectives listed in the
links above.
--

Wayne McGlinn
Brisbane, Oz

"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system
of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the
masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony"
- Dennis (sometime in the middle ages)

"B_All" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How different is 70-270 from combined 70-271 & 70-272? Will the studying
> and
> passing Both the required MCDST exams prepare you for 270? Also how many
> questions are on the 270 exam?
> --
> B_All

B_All