Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Still Pending

Still Pending

Dr Nova

It's been 2 weeks since I took and passed the 70-271 exam and my Prometric
candidate history still shows the exam as "Pending". I also haven't received
any confirmation e-mail from microsoft to access the MCP site. What's going
on?

The Rev \(MCT\)

Call Prometric

--
"The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

justafreak.com
..
"Dr Nova" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> It's been 2 weeks since I took and passed the 70-271 exam and my Prometric
> candidate history still shows the exam as "Pending". I also haven't

received
> any confirmation e-mail from microsoft to access the MCP site. What's

going
> on?

ScriptomaniacT

Same thing here, what I did was to call MS and get my MCP ID# - after which
you can visit the migration page and associate your .net passport (or
create one if you don't have any) with your MCP ID. The rest is simple;
after you are able to log-on/ gain access to the MCP site you can then
request your welcome kit. I hope this helps, by the way CONGRATULATIONS!

PS: Like the Rev (MCT) mentioned earlier, it wouldn't hurt to also call and
yell at someone at Prometric.

sun.net.ftp.FtpProtocolException: Error reading FTP pending reply long990802@gmail.com Java 3 12-11-2005 02:46 AM
Still Pending? Flosshogg Windows 64bit 9 05-28-2005 09:17 AM
aspnet_wp.exe (PID: 1864) was recycled because it was suspected to be in a deadlocked state. It did not send any responses for pending requests in the last 180 seconds. bmmodi ASP .Net 1 12-02-2004 03:45 AM
Cisco FXO module open pending Reza Cisco 0 04-16-2004 05:23 PM
Why my beta exam still show "Pending" J.W.C MCDST 3 01-11-2004 06:53 PM

Advertisments