Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Prep Material

Prep Material

Stu

I am thinking about paying to download the transcender
practice exams for 271 & 272. Has anyone tried ? or does
anyone recommend ?

Thanks

TEST ACCOUNT

Stu:

The Transcender exams are the best * scarily accurate in some cases * although they are also the most expensive. I also tried Measure Up and was much less impressed. Make sure you have completed the hands-on labs from whatever test prep book you are using and then take time to experiment with anything that you don't feel comfortable with * these exams are all about skills and a lot less about Microsoft rhetoric (ok there is some of that included on the exams for free).

Jack

"Stu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:091001c51820$43fe8160$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am thinking about paying to download the transcender
> practice exams for 271 & 272. Has anyone tried ? or does
> anyone recommend ?
>
> Thanks

Pete

The Transcenders are great, You will get your money's
worth.

Stu

Thanks