Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > % of questions on automated installations

% of questions on automated installations

cbair

Does anyone recall if there was a high percentage of questions related to
automated installations on 70-271?

Wayne

Yes, all those who sat the exam would know, but an NDA (non disclosure
agreement) stops us from telling you.

--

Wayne McGlinn
Brisbane, Oz

"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system
of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the
masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony"
- Dennis (sometime in the middle ages)

"cbair" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone recall if there was a high percentage of questions related to
> automated installations on 70-271?

cbair

Maybe if I were asking for a brain dump of some type I could see your point,
but since that is not where I am going...Perhaps someone else out there can
give me a rough idea of the percentage of questions geared toward unattended
installations.

"Wayne" wrote:

> Yes, all those who sat the exam would know, but an NDA (non disclosure
> agreement) stops us from telling you.
>
> --
>
> Wayne McGlinn
> Brisbane, Oz
>
> "Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system
> of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the
> masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony"
> - Dennis (sometime in the middle ages)
>
> "cbair" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Does anyone recall if there was a high percentage of questions related to
> > automated installations on 70-271?

CBIC

cbair wrote:
> Maybe if I were asking for a brain dump of some type I could see your
> point, but since that is not where I am going...Perhaps someone else
> out there can give me a rough idea of the percentage of questions
> geared toward unattended installations.

I think that's a tough question to answer because the questions come from a
pretty big pool. You won't get exactly the same questions that someone else
gets when they take the same exam.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

magmaloo

I had a couple of question on automated installations, but most of mine were
permissions, policies, and networking. But its just the luck of the draw on
the day on how many questions you get on a particular subject.

Good luck

"cbair" wrote:

> Maybe if I were asking for a brain dump of some type I could see your point,
> but since that is not where I am going...Perhaps someone else out there can
> give me a rough idea of the percentage of questions geared toward unattended
> installations.
>
> "Wayne" wrote:
>
> > Yes, all those who sat the exam would know, but an NDA (non disclosure
> > agreement) stops us from telling you.
> >
> > --
> >
> > Wayne McGlinn
> > Brisbane, Oz
> >
> > "Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system
> > of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the
> > masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony"
> > - Dennis (sometime in the middle ages)
> >
> > "cbair" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Does anyone recall if there was a high percentage of questions related to
> > > automated installations on 70-271?

Debugging an asp.net application error specific to certain installations?? Antoine ASP .Net 0 12-14-2004 04:51 PM
win 2k installations brooksey MCSE 0 04-08-2004 02:59 AM
Multiple installations of IE: version number problem delerious@no.spam.com HTML 3 12-24-2003 11:40 AM
XP Home multiple installations John and Pat Computer Support 5 11-26-2003 08:17 PM
Newbie question - multiple Perl installations Mike O'Donnell Perl 0 11-19-2003 10:13 PM

Advertisments