Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Charter Member

Charter Member

Ben

Got my MCDST pack in the post.
It says I'm one of 5,000 - a Charter Member.
What does this mean?

The Rev \(MCT\)

It means that less than 5000 people are MCDST. The Certification is still
fairly new, and the silver cert only means you got it before the 5000 mark,
nothing more.

--
"The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

justafreak.com
..
"Ben" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0ba501c51407$fafd2d70$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Got my MCDST pack in the post.
> It says I'm one of 5,000 - a Charter Member.
> What does this mean?

you do sound arrogant.

I'm always right.

>Memories fade but a Google search never forgets.
>justafreak.com
>..
>"Ben" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

message
>news:0ba501c51407$fafd2d70$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Got my MCDST pack in the post.
>> It says I'm one of 5,000 - a Charter Member.
>> What does this mean?

>.

The Rev \(MCT\)

<snipage>
you do sound arrogant.
</snipage>

Why thank you!

--
"The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

justafreak.com
..

Wayne

He's a trainer! MCT's are allowed to be arrogant

--

Wayne McGlinn
Brisbane, Oz

"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system
of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the
masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony"
- Dennis (sometime in the middle ages)

"The Rev (MCT)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> <snipage>
> you do sound arrogant.
> </snipage>
>
> Why thank you!
>
> --
> "The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44
> I may sound arrogant at times, but that's only because I'm always right.
>
> Memories fade but a Google search never forgets.
> justafreak.com
> .

MCPD:Enterprise Charter Member Chris Mullins MCSD 14 11-02-2006 08:24 PM
MCDST Charter Member MCDST 1 04-18-2004 07:24 PM
Pass MCDST, Still a Charter member? ABC MCDST 1 04-17-2004 01:22 PM
Charter Member Count Curious MCDST 2 04-15-2004 06:37 PM
MCDST Charter member gauji MCDST 3 02-13-2004 04:39 AM

Advertisments