Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Source for exams

Source for exams

Amanat Ali

I am studying for my mcdst certification. A friend introduce me to a website
certsbraindumps.com, this is an excellent source for exam review questions.

Thanks

Malik Amanat Ali

The Rev \(MCT\)

No one cares about that. But thanks for the info. Information forwarded to
Microsoft. As for you, you can kiss me arse. now go away, because no one
here is interested brain dumps.

--
"The Rev" MCNGP #44
Microsoft Certified Trainer

justafreak.com
..
"Amanat Ali" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am studying for my mcdst certification. A friend introduce me to a

website
> certsbraindumps.com, this is an excellent source for exam review

questions.

> Thanks
>
> Malik Amanat Ali

Not all the people know that braindumps are scum, some of
them, as in this case, think they are the cheapest way to
pratice before the exam.

I would suggest you and the others to try not to be always
so angry