Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Fast paced 5 day traing versus typical training

Fast paced 5 day traing versus typical training

Frank

Only last week after searching Microsoft's site, I learned
of the MCSDT. Currently, my job title is an electronic
technician and I work supporting Win2K desktop systems,
peer-to-peer networks and the like.

I need to acquire a MCDST within the next month or so. My
employer is in the process of re-structuring. If I don't
get something pretty quick; I may be re-assigned into a
different department .

Time is critical, therefore, a 5 day cram class seems
appealing to me at this point. Obviously, there is the
cost issue. Studying at home and/or on-line would be
less $.

I am currently in contact with a facility called (The
Training Camp) that offers this 5 day fast paced class.

Any comments about this training center or referrals of
another facility (especially in the Southeast) would be
appreciated.

The Rev \(MCT\)

I have personal experience with The Training Camp. While I don't know about
the MCDST program there. the standard MOC courses are 5 days anywhere not
just there. If they push the MCDST program like the MCSE Boot Camps you must
understand this is one of the few facilities that doesn't brain dump.
Without prior experience and general hands-on knowledge you wont have an
easy go of it.

If you feel confident in your skills then you should do fine.

--
"The Rev" MCNGP #44
Microsoft Certified Trainer

justafreak.com
..
news:189501c5108c$c381d9a0$(E-Mail Removed)...