Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > 70-271 & 70-270

70-271 & 70-270

Michael

I am just wondering if anyone has wrote both 70-270 & 70-
271? I was told the exams are real close. I was going to
book 70-270 today and changed my mind and booked 70-271
instead. I all ready have 70-210, A+, Network+ I will
write 70-271 this week and 70-272 next week. I was always
told the the XP Certs are a good test, HARD but fair. I
know 70-210 was a fun exam, if you call pulling your hair
out fun. I actually thought I might fail it, and ended up
scoring over 800 boy was I shocked and pleased. I have
really prepaired hard for 70-270, but decided to go after
the MCDST to go with my MCSA & MCSE I hope to aquire down
the road.

Ciao,
Michael
MCP,A+,Network+
Jr. Network Admin

Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\)

<snipage>
I am just wondering if anyone has wrote both 70-270 & 70-
> 271? I was told the exams are real close.

</snipage>
My question is what is your native language? I only ask because I see a lot
of "I want to write this exam" On to your statement. You have been
misinformed. 270 and 271 are nothing alike. 270 like 210 is Administration
and implementation. The test is from the aspect of the engineer. 271 is more
form the Tech support side. The tests are nothing alike. I will say however
if you feel confident enough to pass 270 or have taken 270 and passed you'll
do fine.

--
"The Rev"
Microsoft Certified Trainer