Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > i want to joined mcdst course

i want to joined mcdst course

manish

i want to joined mcdst course can u told me what
requiredment for that can any one tell me
pl send me reply on

the info is avaiable on the microsoft site just search
for MCDST