Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > MCDST

MCDST

Lucy

Hi,

I did a MCDST course at my college, and was shocked to
find it completely useless and really badly taught...

Hardly any of the labs exercises worked (Bad setup at the
college) and the book itself isnt that great as for the
majority of the time it just refers to the Knowledge Base.

I really want to pass this, so basically my question is
this: Is it possible to pass the MCDST with the two Self
Study MCDST books from Microsoft and some experience with
XP and the apps??

I have ordered these books and sent the College material
and the Microsoft Course books back to the College for a
refund!

i believe you could. our lab was set up well, but covered
70-271 & 70-272 in just 5 - 5 hour classes (whcich was not
enough). then its been over 2 months since i took the first
exam and passed. using practice tests at MeasureUp.com and
SelfTest will help you alot.

MCDST JC Microsoft Certification 2 02-04-2004 09:52 AM
MCDST beta test (71-272) Waleed A. Nasser Mohamed Hussein Microsoft Certification 2 11-09-2003 03:48 PM
MCDST 71-272 Mohamed Fekry Abdel Ghaffar Microsoft Certification 1 11-09-2003 03:48 PM
MCDST Waleed A. Nasser Mohamed Hussein Microsoft Certification 5 11-07-2003 03:26 PM

Advertisments