Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Newly Certified

Newly Certified

Wolf

I just passed the 272 on Sat. I got another email about receiving my MCP
welcome kit. Do I need to register for that again, or is it the same one I
got with my 271? Is there somewhere I need to register for my MCDST kit,
rather than MCP?

Wayne

Just follow the link on the email, it should point you to a Welcome Kit for
your brand new shining MCDST, Congratulations!!

"Wolf" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I just passed the 272 on Sat. I got another email about receiving my MCP
> welcome kit. Do I need to register for that again, or is it the same one
> got with my 271? Is there somewhere I need to register for my MCDST kit,
> rather than MCP?

Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\)

Yeah what he said Oh and congratulations!

--
"The Rev"
Microsoft Certified Trainer

..
"Wayne" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#Xn$bkO$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Just follow the link on the email, it should point you to a Welcome Kit

for
> your brand new shining MCDST, Congratulations!!
>

> "Wolf" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I just passed the 272 on Sat. I got another email about receiving my MCP
> > welcome kit. Do I need to register for that again, or is it the same

one
> > got with my 271? Is there somewhere I need to register for my MCDST

kit,
> > rather than MCP?

Wolf

Thank you for the congrats. I did follow the link, and it sent me back to
the MCP Welcome kit, is there something else I need to do for the MCDST??

Thanks again

"Wayne" wrote:

> Just follow the link on the email, it should point you to a Welcome Kit for
> your brand new shining MCDST, Congratulations!!
>

> "Wolf" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I just passed the 272 on Sat. I got another email about receiving my MCP
> > welcome kit. Do I need to register for that again, or is it the same one
> > got with my 271? Is there somewhere I need to register for my MCDST kit,
> > rather than MCP?

Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\)

Wait 6 weeks for your Kit

--
"The Rev"
Microsoft Certified Trainer

..
"Wolf" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thank you for the congrats. I did follow the link, and it sent me back to
> the MCP Welcome kit, is there something else I need to do for the MCDST??
>
> Thanks again
>
> "Wayne" wrote:
>
> > Just follow the link on the email, it should point you to a Welcome Kit

for
> > your brand new shining MCDST, Congratulations!!
> >

> > "Wolf" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > >I just passed the 272 on Sat. I got another email about receiving my

MCP
> > > welcome kit. Do I need to register for that again, or is it the same

one
> > > got with my 271? Is there somewhere I need to register for my MCDST

kit,
> > > rather than MCP?

Importing a list of existing addresses into a newly created "List" Dan Firefox 2 05-10-2005 07:50 PM
Newly MCDST certified Jens Henrik - Denmark MCDST 2 04-13-2005 07:05 AM
Wireless adapter picks up newly found network... =?Utf-8?B?d3Rqb2huc29u?= Wireless Networking 7 03-07-2005 06:19 PM
Newly Joined Anay MCSD 1 12-05-2004 10:34 PM
Newly installed Thunderbird - where can we search in Help? Galaxy Firefox 1 07-12-2004 09:33 AM

Advertisments