Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > MCDST

MCDST

Goosey

I have just passed 70-272.(today)
can anyone tell me what i do now to be able to log into my microsoft
transcript.Do i need to sign up.
Can i sign in now or do i have to wait a few days?

Thanks

Dave

"Goosey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have just passed 70-272.(today)
> can anyone tell me what i do now to be able to log into my microsoft
> transcript.Do i need to sign up.
> Can i sign in now or do i have to wait a few days?

You should shortly receive an email from Microsoft detailing where and how
to log into their MCP site. If this is your first Microsoft exam, then
there might be a delay of an hour or so before you receive the email, if
it's not your first exam, you should have recieved the email shortly after
your first exam.

Goosey

Hi dave,
thank you for the info,but its been over 5 hrs now since i passed the exam

"Dave" wrote:

> "Goosey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I have just passed 70-272.(today)
> > can anyone tell me what i do now to be able to log into my microsoft
> > transcript.Do i need to sign up.
> > Can i sign in now or do i have to wait a few days?

> You should shortly receive an email from Microsoft detailing where and how
> to log into their MCP site. If this is your first Microsoft exam, then
> there might be a delay of an hour or so before you receive the email, if
> it's not your first exam, you should have recieved the email shortly after
> your first exam.

Wayne

Think days, not hours

--
Wayne McGlinn
Brisbane, Oz

"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system
of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the
masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony"
- Dennis (sometime in the middle ages)

"Goosey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi dave,
> thank you for the info,but its been over 5 hrs now since i passed the exam
>
> "Dave" wrote:
>
>> "Goosey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> >I have just passed 70-272.(today)
>> > can anyone tell me what i do now to be able to log into my microsoft
>> > transcript.Do i need to sign up.
>> > Can i sign in now or do i have to wait a few days?

>> You should shortly receive an email from Microsoft detailing where and
>> how
>> to log into their MCP site. If this is your first Microsoft exam, then
>> there might be a delay of an hour or so before you receive the email, if
>> it's not your first exam, you should have recieved the email shortly
>> after
>> your first exam.

Jason

Even scarier, this particular subject has been covered ad infinitum on these
boards and one who already passed is still asking about it. Just "shows ta
go ya" that certs do not the helpdesk technician make.

"Wayne" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Think days, not hours
>
> --
> Wayne McGlinn
> Brisbane, Oz
>
> "Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system
> of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the
> masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony"
> - Dennis (sometime in the middle ages)
>
> "Goosey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi dave,
> > thank you for the info,but its been over 5 hrs now since i passed the

exam

> > "Dave" wrote:
> >
> >> "Goosey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >>
> >> You should shortly receive an email from Microsoft detailing where and
> >> how
> >> to log into their MCP site. If this is your first Microsoft exam, then
> >> there might be a delay of an hour or so before you receive the email,

if
> >> it's not your first exam, you should have recieved the email shortly
> >> after
> >> your first exam.

Goosey

Jason....before your reply to me please learn how to speak proper english so
you can type your stupid answers.I have only one thing to say to you but i
cant on here.

"Jason" wrote:

> Even scarier, this particular subject has been covered ad infinitum on these
> boards and one who already passed is still asking about it. Just "shows ta
> go ya" that certs do not the helpdesk technician make.
>
> "Wayne" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Think days, not hours
> >
> > --
> > Wayne McGlinn
> > Brisbane, Oz
> >
> > "Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system
> > of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the
> > masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony"
> > - Dennis (sometime in the middle ages)
> >
> > "Goosey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Hi dave,
> > > thank you for the info,but its been over 5 hrs now since i passed the

> exam

> if

Jason

Excuse me? I cannot type? At least I capitalize my pronouns and insert
proper spacing between sentences. The part you are referencing is called a
colloquialism, hence the quotes. For those who may not know, a
colloquialism is a commonly used phrase, usually meant in a light-hearted
and easy-going manner. Clearly the recipient is not educated to this
degree, so let me state for the record that I should have known. In case
you are wondering, you are now conversing with someone who has both
undergraduate and post graduate degrees. Perhaps if you would recognize
the saying and the fact that it was in quotes (not to mention the syntax),
you would have realized the tongue-in-cheek intent and you would not have
replied with such a lack of common sense. But I digress, I am speaking with
an individual who expects his cert scores to post on the MS website within
hours of passing the exam.

"Goosey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Jason....before your reply to me please learn how to speak proper english

so
> you can type your stupid answers.I have only one thing to say to you but i
> cant on here.
>

> "Jason" wrote:
>
> > Even scarier, this particular subject has been covered ad infinitum on

these
> > boards and one who already passed is still asking about it. Just "shows

ta
> > go ya" that certs do not the helpdesk technician make.
> >
> > "Wayne" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Think days, not hours
> > >
> > > --
> > > Wayne McGlinn
> > > Brisbane, Oz
> > >
> > > "Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a

system
> > > of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the
> > > masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony"
> > > - Dennis (sometime in the middle ages)
> > >
> > > "Goosey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

the
> > exam

microsoft

and

then

email,
> > if

shortly

Goosey

Jason,
I picture you as being a very sad and lonely nerd kinda guy with id say not
many friends.by what you have just typed and not only give me a good laugh
but most of my friends here with me .Id say u are used of being laughed at so
it will not come of a shock to ou to find out you have once again acted like
a prat.I cudnt care less what degrees you have as i wud say the one that you
would really stand out in is for the most sad,silly,boreing and nerd type of
guy.
seeya you as-s

"Jason" wrote:

> Excuse me? I cannot type? At least I capitalize my pronouns and insert
> proper spacing between sentences. The part you are referencing is called a
> colloquialism, hence the quotes. For those who may not know, a
> colloquialism is a commonly used phrase, usually meant in a light-hearted
> and easy-going manner. Clearly the recipient is not educated to this
> degree, so let me state for the record that I should have known. In case
> you are wondering, you are now conversing with someone who has both
> undergraduate and post graduate degrees. Perhaps if you would recognize
> the saying and the fact that it was in quotes (not to mention the syntax),
> you would have realized the tongue-in-cheek intent and you would not have
> replied with such a lack of common sense. But I digress, I am speaking with
> an individual who expects his cert scores to post on the MS website within
> hours of passing the exam.
>
> "Goosey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Jason....before your reply to me please learn how to speak proper english

> so
> > you can type your stupid answers.I have only one thing to say to you but i
> > cant on here.
> >

> > "Jason" wrote:
> >
> > > Even scarier, this particular subject has been covered ad infinitum on

> these
> > > boards and one who already passed is still asking about it. Just "shows

> ta
> > > go ya" that certs do not the helpdesk technician make.
> > >
> > > "Wayne" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> system

> the
> > > exam

> microsoft

> and

> then

> email,
> > > if

> shortly

DAVE

After you receive a confirmation email from Microsoft, you
will be able to log on to your MCP account to see your
updated transcript.

Dave, MCDST, NETWORK+, A+2003

Goosey

Thanks Dave

MCDST JC Microsoft Certification 2 02-04-2004 09:52 AM
MCDST beta test (71-272) Waleed A. Nasser Mohamed Hussein Microsoft Certification 2 11-09-2003 03:48 PM
MCDST 71-272 Mohamed Fekry Abdel Ghaffar Microsoft Certification 1 11-09-2003 03:48 PM
MCDST Waleed A. Nasser Mohamed Hussein Microsoft Certification 5 11-07-2003 03:26 PM

Advertisments