Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Best MCDST Study Material

Best MCDST Study Material

Robert L.Brandon

I recently passed the CompTIA A+ exam, now I am focused
on passing the MCDST exam. Can someone recommend
effective books that will give me an edge when taking the
exam.
Thanks

Geoff Lilley

When I took the test, the 70-271 and 272 books hadn't
come out yet from any of the major manufacturers. I'd
recommend:

* the ExamCram 70-270 book, to get a broader overview
of the larger picture
* the Windows XP Resource Kit from Microsoft
* Windows XP Inside Out

That's what I used...passed both, first try, no problem.

HTH
Cheers
Geoff Lilley
MCT, MCDST, Microsoft Office Master Instructor

MCDST Study Material =?Utf-8?B?YTE0NG1i?= Microsoft Certification 1 03-28-2006 09:29 AM
Re: Study material for MCDST Fusion MCDST 5 09-19-2005 01:18 PM
MCDST Study Material Tazman Microsoft Certification 1 01-10-2005 12:59 AM
Re: Study material for MCDST MCDST 4 04-26-2004 05:19 PM
MCDST Study Material eXPerience MCDST 1 02-05-2004 02:03 AM

Advertisments