Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > MCP Testing Innonvations Demonstration

MCP Testing Innonvations Demonstration

Lee

Hello can any one tell me if the real exam is actualy like this demo?

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...nnovations.asp

Thanks
Lee

Brock Buss

Lee,

The exams are basically identical to that demo. There are some
variations on what the practice exams available from Microsoft,
Transcender, et al., from the actual exam, but the idea is the same.
One difference is the lack of a timer and I believe the 'real thing' has
a progress indicator, eg. 1/55, letting you know how many questions
there are total.

-Brock

Lee wrote:

> Hello can any one tell me if the real exam is actualy like this demo?
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...nnovations.asp
>
> Thanks
> Lee

Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\)

Yes. That's a good example of what an MCP Exam looks like. Brock is correct
as for the question counter. Plus you have options to mark questions for
review so when you complete the exam you have the chance to go back over
only the questions you flagged or all of the questions on the test if you
wish.

--
"The Rev"
Microsoft Certified Instructor