Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > 70-272

70-272

pv

Is there anyone who is also having trouble passing 70-272?
Already have MCSA, MCP, A+ and Network+ and passed 70-271.
Took 272 and failed. This really through me a curve. The
questions were tricky to say the least. Any comments?
Thanks

AndyPandy

I did the course (2 days) and passed the exam (919).

I would say if you've got the course behind you and a decent working
knowledge of office/outlook you should be fine.

"pv" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:007e01c4e851$1fc58590$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is there anyone who is also having trouble passing 70-272?
> Already have MCSA, MCP, A+ and Network+ and passed 70-271.
> Took 272 and failed. This really through me a curve. The
> questions were tricky to say the least. Any comments?
> Thanks

sj777abc@yahoo.com

What are you using to study from? I've found that sometimes students
have trouble passing tests, but haven't gone through the objectives.
Sometimes you can get away without hitting the objectives hard if
you're using material that covers the objectives well, but if you're
going from base knowledge, this may give you some insight into what you
need to cover more.

HTH,

sj
www.certquest.net

AndyPandy wrote:
> I did the course (2 days) and passed the exam (919).
>
> I would say if you've got the course behind you and a decent working
> knowledge of office/outlook you should be fine.
>
> "pv" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:007e01c4e851$1fc58590$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Is there anyone who is also having trouble passing 70-272?
> > Already have MCSA, MCP, A+ and Network+ and passed 70-271.
> > Took 272 and failed. This really through me a curve. The
> > questions were tricky to say the least. Any comments?
> > Thanks

Fish

I passed 70-272 today, the pass score is 700, 55
questions.

Dave

Hello,
It is with regret to know you failed 70-272. I had the
same story as you. I took my first 272 in October. I was
so confident about the questions that I answered, but when
the computer generated "You did not pass the exam", I was
almost crying..., yeah, need to work a lot to save
$125USD.... A few days ago, I retook the exam with a
good mark 865. I am a MCDST.
There is a will, there is a way!
Good luck guys.

DAVE