Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > where do you do the exams

where do you do the exams

rboy

i live in SA, i want to Know where to go for training and
exams. Its in the Western Cape Area..... This is for
Desktp support technician

Wayne

First off .. are you really serious about learning and passing the MCDST ?
If so, the very first thing to learn is how to find information. Go to
http://www.microsoft.com Top right of the page you'll see "Search
microsoft.com for:" Type in MCDST and follow the first link. After you've
explored *that* page and it's links, *then* come back and ask for
clarification or help. We're all willing to help you here, but you *must* do
some research yourself.
Please post back here if you have a problem and we'll help.

Wayne McGlinn
Brisbane, Oz

"rboy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:08b101c4ddc8$f83ad760$(E-Mail Removed)...
>i live in SA, i want to Know where to go for training and
> exams. Its in the Western Cape Area..... This is for
> Desktp support technician

joe