Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > On my own

On my own

joey

Hi there,
Would appreciate if anyone could advise on the type of
materials (ie books, "cram" software) that I can get hold
of for this course in MCDST. I'm currently in Singapore
and they do not have this course contacted anywhere. I'll
back due back in the US(NYC) in late summer 2005.
Cheers

DonArsenio

"joey" wrote:

> Hi there,
> Would appreciate if anyone could advise on the type of
> materials (ie books, "cram" software) that I can get hold
> of for this course in MCDST. I'm currently in Singapore
> and they do not have this course contacted anywhere. I'll
> back due back in the US(NYC) in late summer 2005.
> Cheers

DonArsenio

Get the following books for your exams 70-271 and 70-272 MCDST Trainng kit

"joey" wrote:

> Hi there,
> Would appreciate if anyone could advise on the type of
> materials (ie books, "cram" software) that I can get hold
> of for this course in MCDST. I'm currently in Singapore
> and they do not have this course contacted anywhere. I'll
> back due back in the US(NYC) in late summer 2005.
> Cheers

Pete

Also try to get a hold of the Trancenders