Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > security update question

security update question

MysticButterfly

Hello, I am new to these newsgroups and am having trouble with installing one
of the security updates for my Windows XP Professional Edition software. This
is the security update I am having trouble with:

Security Update for Windows XP (KB840987)

The problem is when I try to install this update....it completes but then
automatic updates pops up again telling me I still need to install this
update....it keeps doing this repeatedly. Does this happen to anyone
else?....if anyone can help me on this I'd greatly appreciate it , thank you
and have a nice day