Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Free Online Exam Prep for MCDST

Free Online Exam Prep for MCDST

http://mcpmag.com/news/article.asp?EditorialsID=751

Microsoft is making its online exam preparation clinic for the MCDST exams
free for a limited time.

Jason

Um...check out the post titled "Free Training" under my name below: it's a
link to the elearning materials offered by Microsoft.

"W" <nugr**v*@excite.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://mcpmag.com/news/article.asp?EditorialsID=751
>

> Microsoft is making its online exam preparation clinic for the MCDST exams
> free for a limited time.

starrynight

That was Excellent information. I thank you kindly.
-starrynight