Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Where can i take the MCDST?

Where can i take the MCDST?

Jesse Emmanuel A. Encarnacion

im here in the philippines. if im ready to take the
examination where should i go to take the examination and
how much do i pay for it?

ty

Jupiter Jones [MVP]

Jesse;
You can find the test centers here:
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...er/default.asp

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

"Jesse Emmanuel A. Encarnacion" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
in message news:01b901c4cdee$01fc02a0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> im here in the philippines. if im ready to take the
> examination where should i go to take the examination and
> how much do i pay for it?
>
> ty

francis irvin amojelar

pre pareho lang tyo.. sa mapua ka na lang kumuha...
kukuha din ako... mura lang dun.. walang tubo... di tulad
sa iba...

Roger