Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Practice Exams

Practice Exams

MIkhal

Anyone know where I can find some good cheap
(or even free) practice exams for 70-271. I
know about Transcender and MeasureUp. Just
looking for something a little cheaper.

Thanks,

Mikhal

SJ

Try a search on Google for "mcdst practice exams".

While several of the for-pay practice exams are worth it, they also
offer free practice tests. It's only a sample, but often you can get
idea of how prepared you are for the test.

sj
www.certquest.net

"MIkhal" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<5a4e01c4c756$3644f420$(E-Mail Removed)>...
> Anyone know where I can find some good cheap
> (or even free) practice exams for 70-271. I
> know about Transcender and MeasureUp. Just
> looking for something a little cheaper.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mikhal

Steve

How about going to buy a book and read it instead of cheating.

"MIkhal" wrote:

> Anyone know where I can find some good cheap
> (or even free) practice exams for 70-271. I
> know about Transcender and MeasureUp. Just
> looking for something a little cheaper.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mikhal

T-Bone

"Steve" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> How about going to buy a book and read it instead of cheating.

You try to confuse. How are free or low cost legitimate practice tests
considered cheating? As long as they aren't dumps.

T-Bone
MCNGP XL