Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > RE: Passed my MCDST

RE: Passed my MCDST

Charles D.

I didn't study a thing, thought it was a good test but not that hard but of
course I've have 10 yrs of desktop support. Not as active as I use to be in
support (mostly network support now) but I still love doing it.

"G Aak" wrote:

> While I have been following this newsgroup for a while (lurking), just
> wanted to say that I received my Welcome Kits today, as I passed both
> tests. I took the tests about three weeks ago and found them to be a bit
> of a challenge. I supervise a great group of techs and decided to test
> with them. I found it to be a good test of knowledge, not easy unless
> providing you have studied and keep up your skills (I moved up a few
> years ago and haven't actively been doing support). I have never taken
> a MS test and didn't know what to expect, but will say, please read the
> question entirely and then consider the "right" response.
>
> Good luck to everyone pursuing this certification!
>
> I can honestly say from some of the questions that some of you ask...get
> a good book and study it, work with OS. Please don't reply on some of
> the "quick learn" or "paper certs" .pdf out there to "assist" you. Put
> some work into it and earn your certification.

For those who passed the MCDST Nocturnal MCDST 4 08-16-2005 01:50 PM
I Passed my MCDST Kevin Wright MCDST 2 03-07-2005 10:25 PM
I passed both the 271 & 272 and MCDST does not show, Why? Syr MCDST 1 06-04-2004 01:57 AM
I just passed 072 test today which finished up my mcdst cert. Is the charter members over the 5000 mark? Bruno Thurnherr MCDST 2 06-03-2004 08:04 PM

Advertisments