Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Passed 070-271 and 070-272 Today.

Passed 070-271 and 070-272 Today.

Joshua Smith

Knocked off A+ yesterday with 693 and 632.

Annihilated MCDST today with 950 and 972.

I got lots of networking, security, IE & Outook(Express) questions on
both exams.

I used the MS study guides and transcender software. Have used
win2k/xp in a corporate environment since they were released though.

Jason

Joshua,

Congratulations on your excellent scores. The MCDST set was definitely
impressive. I had similar questions (but slightly lower scores - think I
was in the high 800's) on them when I took it a few months ago. Given your
four years of experience though, wondering what the value of the MCDST will
be for you? Add to the cert list, or are you still iso an entry level job?

Personally, after 4 years experience, I would expect to be at least a Jr.
System Admin as well as have the MCSA under my belt. Should I thank my
lucky stars I have a job? Is the market that tight? Good luck in your
entry level job search. Unless it's mere bragging rights you are iso.
Whichever the case, congrats to you acing the exam after four years of prep.
Quite the accomplishment! You have much to be proud of!

Jason
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...