Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > exam 70-271

exam 70-271

cesare

can anyone tell me haw difficult is the real test exam?
how many questions?how was?

aplus_certified_tech

Cesare, Jason is right: what may seem difficult to
someone may seem easy to someone else on the exam. I
took the 70-271 on 11/06/04 and passed it. There were 64
questions and they gave me 1 hour and 55 minutes to
complete it.

Good luck.

Rick

difficult for one person may be easy for another. The
answer to this depends on where your strengths are. With
regard to the inquiry about number of questions, start at
www.microsoft.com/learning A good technician should be
able to conduct research from reliable sources on their
own. For additional information, plug the key words of
your question into a search engine like the one available
at www.google.com Good luck in your endeavors

>Jason
>MCSA, MCDST, MCP
>Security+, Net+, A+
>"cesare" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

message news:1e5e01c4bf56$5f2c7be0$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> can anyone tell me haw difficult is the real test

exam?
>> how many questions?how was?

Mfanclub

How interesting, I took it on 11/13 and mine had 49 questions and 110
minutes.
"aplus_certified_tech" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:4c7f01c4c55b$0a076890$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Cesare, Jason is right: what may seem difficult to
> someone may seem easy to someone else on the exam. I
> took the 70-271 on 11/06/04 and passed it. There were 64
> questions and they gave me 1 hour and 55 minutes to
> complete it.
>
> Good luck.
>
> Rick

Jason

Very interesting...perhaps Microsoft has changed course and started mixing
the exam up to combat people who scour newsgroups and braindump sites iso
answers without studying! GASP! Horror of horrors, people might actually
have to start LEARNING materials! What a tragic turn that would
be...(notice the tongue firmly inserted in cheek)...

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...