Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > has anyone received a MCDST certificate?

has anyone received a MCDST certificate?

SuctionMan

I've passed both tests 70-271 and 70-272, and so far all I've received is the
MCP certificate in the mail. Just wondering if any has gotten a certificate
in the mail with MCDST on it, and what if anything you had to do to get it.
Thanks.
--
Its a bird, its a plane, no its Suction Man!

Bobby

Hi SuctionMan,

MCDST welcome kit should arrive by mail as how your MCP welcome kit should
after you activate the MCDST welcome kit in the secure MCP website.

Hope this helps.

Bobby

"SuctionMan" wrote:

> I've passed both tests 70-271 and 70-272, and so far all I've received is the
> MCP certificate in the mail. Just wondering if any has gotten a certificate
> in the mail with MCDST on it, and what if anything you had to do to get it.
> Thanks.
> --
> Its a bird, its a plane, no its Suction Man!

Joyce

you can go out to the microsoft.com site and go under
certification tab and it will tell you what to do if you
still have not recieved your information. they said do
not even call them or email them if its been 4 weeks. Its
more like 6-8. Good Luck

Charles D.

have you logged into the MCP site? If not, create your profile and/or update
your profile with your current address and it won't be long and you'll get
your Charter Membership Certificate. I did mine the day after the exam (took
both the same morning) and I got the package less than 7 days after updating
my profile and clicked on something to have them send it.

"SuctionMan" wrote:

> I've passed both tests 70-271 and 70-272, and so far all I've received is the
> MCP certificate in the mail. Just wondering if any has gotten a certificate
> in the mail with MCDST on it, and what if anything you had to do to get it.
> Thanks.
> --
> Its a bird, its a plane, no its Suction Man!

RJG

It took 6 weeks to get the MCP and 8 weeks to get the MCDST (charter)
welcome packs for me.

"SuctionMan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I've passed both tests 70-271 and 70-272, and so far all I've received is
> the
> MCP certificate in the mail. Just wondering if any has gotten a
> certificate
> in the mail with MCDST on it, and what if anything you had to do to get
> it.
> Thanks.
> --
> Its a bird, its a plane, no its Suction Man!

I just got my charter membership. It took about 4 weeks for mine to get
here.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...