Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > what benefits

what benefits

Willie Sanford

What benefiots have any of you guys seen as a result of
obtaining this certification.

T-Bone

"Willie Sanford" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> What benefiots have any of you guys seen as a result of
> obtaining this certification.

If you are lucky, it gets your resume past the HR bots.

Can't speak for MCDST, but I've been told that chicks dig the MCSE lapel
pin.

T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Good one

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

[O.T] SystemC benefits? Jezwold VHDL 2 02-08-2005 02:51 PM
MCSE Benefits... what benefits. Johnny Yi MCSE 51 01-24-2005 02:05 PM
DBA Certification Benefits?...And Advice Ryan Gagliano Microsoft Certification 2 01-15-2005 07:00 AM
What is Serial-over-LAN, benefits of using it and how to set it up ??? Abby Cisco 1 07-09-2003 03:56 PM

Advertisments