Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Re: Passed! Now I'm getting rid of my books!

Re: Passed! Now I'm getting rid of my books!

nerd32768

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...132543919&rd=1

> Thanks again and remember -- you can do it too!

if i were you, i would lower the price, because i can get all of the exam
crams(used) for $1.98 at my local bookstore(free shipping)