Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Failed 70-272 course

Failed 70-272 course

Blindrage

I heard that I will still get the MCP certification. Is this true? I passed
the 70-271.

Feral Geek

Yes, you will get your MCP. I passed 70-272 and received
my MCP. I heard the 70-271 was harder than the 70-272. Did
you think it was and did you prepare the same for each exam?
Feral Geek

Blindrage

I thought the the 272 was harder. I thought I prepared better for the 272
but some of the questions were really difficult to me.

"Feral Geek" wrote:

> Yes, you will get your MCP. I passed 70-272 and received
> my MCP. I heard the 70-271 was harder than the 70-272. Did
> you think it was and did you prepare the same for each exam?
> Feral Geek

SJ

Failing a test is always hard. But don't let it get you down. Use it
as a learning experience.

Go to Microsoft's site and look at the objectives for the test. Think
about what kind of questions they asked that you didn't get and see
how they listed these in the objectives.

If they give you a printout of how you did on each of the objective
areas, use it. This piece of paper is very valuable. Dig deeper into
the objectives you were weak in.

I recently took and failed the 70-296 test. It was the second test
I've dropped, but I certainly do empathize with you. What a horrible
feeling. However, I recognized that there were many questions on PKI,
NLB and Clustering that I wasn't familiar with. I reviewed the
objectives, the online help for these topics, downloaded and read
white papers, and read associated chapters in books I have. I retook
the test and passed.

You can too.

sj
www.certquest.net

Blindrage <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> I thought the the 272 was harder. I thought I prepared better for the 272
> but some of the questions were really difficult to me.
>
> "Feral Geek" wrote:
>
> > Yes, you will get your MCP. I passed 70-272 and received
> > my MCP. I heard the 70-271 was harder than the 70-272. Did
> > you think it was and did you prepare the same for each exam?
> > Feral Geek

eplfan

I also thought the 272 was harder, there were questions that I had just not
prepared for I guess about wireless stuff . I used the exam cram and It did
not seem to cover what I needed and covered things I did not need. only
passed the skin of my teeth. 271 I thought I was less prepared for and I did
better!