Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Where can I sit the Exam???

Where can I sit the Exam???

Clay Rembert

Hello All,

I live in Eastern West Virginia, about 32 miles from Harrisonburg. I've searched and searched...where is the exam administered in this area?? Thanks!!

Clay

SJ

Go online and check the two primary testing sources:

Vue: http://www.vue.com/
Prometric: http://www.prometric.com/

Both have test site locators. I just did a quick search and it looks
like there's only two sites for Prometric and 5 sites for Vue in the
entire state of West Virginia.

Good luck.

sj
www.certquest.net

"Clay Rembert" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<#(E-Mail Removed)>...
> Hello All,
>
> I live in Eastern West Virginia, about 32 miles from Harrisonburg. I've
> searched and searched...where is the exam administered in this area??
> Thanks!!
>
> Clay

Clay Rembert

Will check it out. Thanks a bunch!!

Clay
"SJ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) m...
> Go online and check the two primary testing sources:
>
> Vue: http://www.vue.com/
> Prometric: http://www.prometric.com/
>
> Both have test site locators. I just did a quick search and it looks
> like there's only two sites for Prometric and 5 sites for Vue in the
> entire state of West Virginia.
>
> Good luck.
>
> sj
> www.certquest.net
>
> "Clay Rembert" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:<#(E-Mail Removed)>...
>> Hello All,
>>
>> I live in Eastern West Virginia, about 32 miles from Harrisonburg. I've
>> searched and searched...where is the exam administered in this area??
>> Thanks!!
>>
>> Clay
>> --

How can you guy sit so much as programmer? amandaF Java 10 10-04-2007 02:51 PM
Can you sit both exams the same day? . MCDST 5 06-12-2007 07:42 PM
70-216 - To sit, or not to sit.... Sean MCSA 4 07-06-2005 05:25 PM
HOW DO I SIT FOR EXAM MCSE 16 03-15-2005 03:10 PM
Please help...Where can I sit the exam? Clay Rembert MCDST 2 01-28-2005 10:19 AM

Advertisments