Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Help me in getting Dump for MCSE

Help me in getting Dump for MCSE

Vinay

I am studing for MCSE pls help me in getting some free
dump for this exam.

waiting for your response

Fraser Dickson

Another "paper" MCDST in the making............

--

Regards,
Fraser Dickson

"Vinay" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:301f01c4b02e$653828e0$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am studing for MCSE pls help me in getting some free
> dump for this exam.
>
> waiting for your response

Jason

Not only is it a paper cert, but he posted to the wrong group. Note the
"MCSE" in his subject.

The good news is I hear MS and other vendors are re-designing exams to
incorporate the knowledge and skills that come only from extended exposure
to the situations presented.

The other good news is that domestically, companies are less interested in
certs and more interested in areas of and years of experience. While certs
may provide a segueway into the industry, the advancement will not come
unless you truly have the experience. At that level, certs merely validate
your experience. Eventually these paper certs will catch on and fade away.

"Fraser Dickson" <faz_dickson@(removethis)hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Another "paper" MCDST in the making............
>
> --
>
> Regards,
> Fraser Dickson
>

> "Vinay" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:301f01c4b02e$653828e0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I am studing for MCSE pls help me in getting some free
> > dump for this exam.
> >
> > waiting for your response

Fraser Dickson

I hadn't heard that news Jason. A move in a positive direction for sure.

--

Regards,
Fraser Dickson

"Jason" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Ox%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Not only is it a paper cert, but he posted to the wrong group. Note the
> "MCSE" in his subject.
>
> The good news is I hear MS and other vendors are re-designing exams to
> incorporate the knowledge and skills that come only from extended exposure
> to the situations presented.
>
> The other good news is that domestically, companies are less interested in
> certs and more interested in areas of and years of experience. While
> certs
> may provide a segueway into the industry, the advancement will not come
> unless you truly have the experience. At that level, certs merely
> validate
> your experience. Eventually these paper certs will catch on and fade
> away.
>

> "Fraser Dickson" <faz_dickson@(removethis)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Another "paper" MCDST in the making............
>>
>> --
>>
>> Regards,
>> Fraser Dickson
>>

>> "Vinay" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:301f01c4b02e$653828e0$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> >I am studing for MCSE pls help me in getting some free
>> > dump for this exam.
>> >
>> > waiting for your response

T-Bone

"Vinay" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> I am studing for MCSE pls help me in getting some free
> dump for this exam.
>
> waiting for your response

Here's a response for you:

Assfscker!

How's that?

T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Dump complete java VM state as core dump (not via OS) possible? halfdog Java 12 02-21-2013 06:14 AM
getting thread dump Orson Java 0 07-30-2008 03:52 PM
MCSE DUMP r.elaiyaraja@gmail.com MCSE 50 10-26-2006 03:03 PM
Getting proper Stack information from memory dump Microsoft News Server ASP .Net 9 11-11-2004 03:19 PM

Advertisments