Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > scoring .... ????

scoring .... ????

Liben Christophe

Hi everybody,

Just a question according to points given when a question
during an exam has been answered.

I explain ...

When you take the exam, well points given are for the
example

* if you pass a question, you receive 1 point
* if you fail the question, do you receive 0 point or do
you receive -1 point?
* if you don't answer a question, do you receive 0 point
or do you receive -1 point?

Thanks for helping me with how points are given.

Is it better to answer all question even though we have
some doubt about a n answer or is it better not to answer
the dubitous question ?

Have a nice day

Jason

Before taking the exam, you should study your English more. The MCDST
profession is primarily for those interested in developing their helpdesk
skills. While the MCDST is devoted more to the technical side, there is
also the communication side. You need to be able to communicate effectively
with the end user. Thus, master the language you will be supporting and
know concepts like subject-verb agreement and sentence structure.

Howeer, the answer to your question is to answer every question. Negative
points are not given for incorrect answers. If you answer a question
correctly, you get a point. If you answer a question incorrectly you do not
get a point. If you do not answer a question, you do not get a point. No
answer and a wrong answer are awarded the same number of points - zero!

It always is better to make an educated guess rather than no guess at all.
That's how life is, and that's how these exams are designed.

"Liben Christophe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3e5901c4b02c$ee854ee0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi everybody,
>
> Just a question according to points given when a question
> during an exam has been answered.
>
> I explain ...
>
> When you take the exam, well points given are for the
> example
>
> * if you pass a question, you receive 1 point
> * if you fail the question, do you receive 0 point or do
> you receive -1 point?
> * if you don't answer a question, do you receive 0 point
> or do you receive -1 point?
>
> Thanks for helping me with how points are given.
>
> Is it better to answer all question even though we have
> some doubt about a n answer or is it better not to answer
> the dubitous question ?
>
> Have a nice day

Well, thank you for answering my question.
Sorry my english is not very good. Should I tell you that
before asking my question.

Well, I speak different languages. I pass 70-270 exam in
english. Other exams for MCSA are all written in english.

Why should i take 70-271 exam in an other language. Well i
wrote my question as fast as possible between calls. I
don't have much time to post.

Have a nice day !

Liben Christophe

Well i took the 70-271 exam yesterday and pass it with a
score of 833. I take it in ENLGISH

Now I'm studying for the 70-272...

have a nice day

tommy

Congratulations! I wish you the best - do not worry if
your English is not polished, continue to pursue effective
communication and you'll be fine.
Regards,
tommy adams

What is the Scoring System?? Nilesh MCSD 9 02-03-2005 05:14 PM
Scoring system Sir Kal MCSD 1 10-12-2004 07:56 PM
scoring Sarah Lacklin MCSD 8 01-28-2004 10:49 AM
Microsoft Changes Exam Scoring Dave Girvitz MCSD 2 08-22-2003 03:38 PM
Scoring question for 70-300 Mike Maddux MCSD 1 07-13-2003 04:08 PM

Advertisments