Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Missing CDROM from Training Kit

Missing CDROM from Training Kit

Randy

Purchased MCDST Training Kit for 70-271. The XP Pro evaluation disk was
included, but not the Companion CD. Where can I get/download the contents of
the companion CD? According to page xxiv, that CD was supposed to be
included.
--
Randy

Jupiter Jones [MVP]

Randy;
You can't download it.
See if you can take the book back and exchange it.
Otherwise contact Microsoft:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=326246

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

"Randy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Purchased MCDST Training Kit for 70-271. The XP Pro evaluation disk
> was
> included, but not the Companion CD. Where can I get/download the
> contents of
> the companion CD? According to page xxiv, that CD was supposed to
> be
> included.
> --
> Randy

L-M

Randy - did you take the CD's out of the sleeve? The
companion CD and the XP Eval disks are in the same sleeve.

L-M

SMR

disk!! It was included in the one I bought.