Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > POSTERS FOR CLASSROOMS

POSTERS FOR CLASSROOMS

Willis Lonzer

I am Willis Lonzer with Northern Virginia Community
College in Alexandria Virginia. I am a trainer/instructor
at the Alexandria campus Business Technology Center. I am
writing to you about getting MS poster, certification
posters that I can place on the classroom walls. This is
to inform the students of the worth of the classes in AST
and IT that they are taking and the possibilities that lie
ahead for them in their fields. I have 8 class rooms to
work with and I would be grateful for all the training,
certification, and general MS info poster I could get.

Alex

Hi Willis,

I think the best is to communicate with your regional Microsoft headquater!

Alex!
MCP, A+, I-Net+, CIW-A

T-Bone

"Willis Lonzer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> I am Willis Lonzer with Northern Virginia Community
> College in Alexandria Virginia. I am a trainer/instructor
> at the Alexandria campus Business Technology Center. I am
> writing to you about getting MS poster, certification
> posters that I can place on the classroom walls. This is
> to inform the students of the worth of the classes in AST
> and IT that they are taking and the possibilities that lie
> ahead for them in their fields. I have 8 class rooms to
> work with and I would be grateful for all the training,
> certification, and general MS info poster I could get.

Sorry, MS doesn't read the newsgroups on an official basis.

Worth of the class? You guys are out there creating more paper certs with
illusions of grandeur, huh?

T-Bone
MCNGP XL
Disillusions of grandeur 'R Us

T-Bone - you are one bitter self-absorbed individual. Most
people on this site are trying to help people no matter
what level of experience or education they may have. You on
the other hand have nothing but negative comments to bestow
upon the people trying to get help. You should get a life
and quit ruining other people's experience on these forums.
I truly feel sorry for you.

T-Bone

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> T-Bone - you are one bitter self-absorbed individual. Most
> people on this site are trying to help people no matter
> what level of experience or education they may have. You on
> the other hand have nothing but negative comments to bestow
> upon the people trying to get help. You should get a life
> and quit ruining other people's experience on these forums.
> I truly feel sorry for you.

Its not a forum, its a newsgroup.

The OP claims to be an instructor, yet has no clue on how to find the most
basic information? He goes all the way through to the community web site,
but doesn't think to try checking with MS first?

If you search through the posts carefully, which will be difficult unless
you use a real newsreader, you will find that these types of replies are
reserved for specific induhviduals. Helpful replies are given to those who
ask useful questions. Its the old adage about teaching a man to fish.

T-Bone
MCNGP XL
www.mcngp.com
Building a better world for all of IT

Doom

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1c3501c4a0e3$c1c574a0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> T-Bone - you are one bitter self-absorbed individual.

Well of course he is. How else would've he become MCNGP.

wlonzer

"T-Bone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> wrote in message news:<#(E-Mail Removed)>...

> T-Bone
> MCNGP XL
> Disillusions of grandeur 'R Us

The only "Disillusions of grandeur 'R Us" is T-Bone. He is scared of
a few people trying to better themseleves at their current job and
grow in this field. Going to school keeps them in the game and makes
them better in the long run. We all don't grow up as nerds with this
IT stuff. Some of us have to work at it to get better and maybe pass
the certification exam with the help of people that care for a change.

Wlonzer

T-Bone

"wlonzer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> He is scared of
> a few people trying to better themseleves at their current job and
> grow in this field. Going to school keeps them in the game and makes
> them better in the long run.

You miss my point. Many schools and training centres are turning out
students expecting to easily get jobs with huge salaries.

> We all don't grow up as nerds with this IT stuff. Some of us have to work

at it to get better and maybe pass
> the certification exam with the help of people that care for a change.

Given the job market right now, unless you grew up as a nerd and/or love
computers I would seriously recommend another field.

Getting an IT education is great, there's nothing wrong with it. In fact I'd
recommend it if you want to get into the field. However experience is what
really counts. An education might give you an advantage over those who don't
have it when it comes to landing that first help desk job, but even then
competition if fierce.

T-Bone
MCNGP XL