Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Microsoft Online Skill Assesment

Microsoft Online Skill Assesment

maxusa

Does anyone know if MS Online Skill assesment can be considered
valuable......I feel tough to ace it. I usually score around 70%....is it
good enough??
Thanks in advance for any response.

Bobby

Hi maxusa,

Those skill assessments are not exam specific. However it does assess one's
skills generally on the MS product generally. If you can ace it, you are
generally knowledgeable with that particular product or technology but it
doesn't mean you are ready for any of the MCP exams. MCP exams test you
specifically on the listed objectives of each of its exam.

Hope this helps.

Bobby

"maxusa" wrote:

> Does anyone know if MS Online Skill assesment can be considered
> valuable......I feel tough to ace it. I usually score around 70%....is it
> good enough??
> Thanks in advance for any response.

mike

yo,

yeah, online assessment is hard. I got about about 70% in
two exams. But I don't think they are corresponding to
any paricular ms exams like 270,271,272,290,291.

cheers